Industry leading installation speeds
Voyager delivers enhanced ROI for its customers
- Up to 56% fewer posts per MW
- Up to 41% lower installation time than industry average*
- Less than 210 Man-hr/MW to install*
*Based on 3rd party comparison of Voyager vs. a selection of other 1P and 2P systems in the marketplace.
- 2P configuration provides optimized panel performance
- Increased production up to 6% with SunPath solar backtracking and diffuse light capture
- Supports 20-60% GCR
- 60m row configuration/ 2P design provides layout optimization on rugged sites, achieving optimum MW per acre with minimized grading
- Engineering innovations promote lean construction and ensure efficiency
- Ongoing customer collaboration / standard operating procedure
A RAPID module attachment method for FSLR6+ modules!
To support First Solar’s unique module format, FTC developed a new product variant of our novel solution for hanging modules. The variant pairs FTC’s patented Slide and Glide rapid installation methodology with First Solar’s unique Speed Slot. This approach securely fastens and grounds in a similar connection technique as our standard Voyager+ rail but with a cinch clip designed for FS6/6+ modules, enabling the rapid install times our customers have come to expect from FTC – the leader in tracker constructability. With FTC’s solution, Series 6/6+ install time is around 60 person seconds per module. Combining FTC’s and First Solar’s proprietary features for fastening modules to the rail meets a significant market need with seamless ingenuity.
Voyager can lower your costs
Voyager+ Simplicity By Design
About the Voyager Tracker
View & Download the Voyager+ Datasheet
FTC Solar provides extensive training and expertise to help clients through the process of developing a project with our Voyager tracking system. From preliminary training at our research facility near Denver and on-site training we help our clients get a fast and efficient start by organizing supply chain, logistics, and operations teams, and customizing laydown yards and delivery schedules.
FTC Solar’s engineering team stands ready to provide project design support using the SunDAT software. We create site layouts including electrical and structural designs, and analysis of topography and pile requirements. Through expert analysis of important impacts on your solar system, the Voyager engineering services team delivers superior design, efficient construction and profitable performance.