Location: India, Canada or US
Reports to: Sr. Director Solutions and Software Products
About FTC Solar Inc
FTC Solar is a fast growing, global provider of solar tracker systems, technology, software, and engineering services. We are as passionate about renewable energy as we are about our culture and values. We want to attract likeminded individuals who live and breathe Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Excellence. We’re humble enough to know that we don’t know everything, so we love bold ideas that disrupt the status quo. Basically, we don’t want you to just fall in line!
FTC Solar is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. For us, this is not just a set of words or metrics. It drives our culture, creativity, and future success. We support our employees and foster an environment where new ideas and perspectives are celebrated and encouraged. When our employees thrive, FTC Solar thrives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Such value can come from increased energy production or savings in capital spend during construction of a solar power plant. You will review data from customers and our FTC teams to support the financial models behind the construction of future solar systems. Also, based on the data you will build recommendations on how to further optimize our offering to maximize energy productions on solar sites. You will need to be flexible and able to work in a fast growth environment, meet deadlines and deliverables, while being a self-starter who is engaged and actively participating in all facets of the business.
- Organizes internal and external data from solar power plants as a single source of truth and systematically adds new power plants
- Understands value proposition of competitor’s and FTC’s software solutions and can quantify impact for specific projects
- Designs and builds tools based on advanced analytics to analyze the performance of the FTC solution
- Works closely with sales to support them with data and analytics to be included in the financial models for future solar power plants
- Helps to design, update and execute the software sales process for FTC, jointly with the Sr. Director for Solutions and Software products
- Builds and tracks key KPIs
- Holds degree in statistics, computer science, engineering or related subjects
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst, leading analytics in marketing, pricing or similar roles
- Advanced skills in excel, databases and a programming language (Python, R or similar)
- Resourceful in finding sources of value and modelling financial implications
- Excellent problem-solver, judging data and building models
FTC Solar offers competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) with a company match and much more