Location: India, Canada or US
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Pricing
About FTC Solar Inc
FTC Solar is a fast growing, global provider of solar tracker systems, technology, software, and engineering services. We are as passionate about renewable energy as we are about our culture and values. We want to attract likeminded individuals who live and breathe Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Excellence. We’re humble enough to know that we don’t know everything, so we love bold ideas that disrupt the status quo. Basically, we don’t want you to just fall in line!
FTC Solar is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. For us, this is not just a set of words or metrics. It drives our culture, creativity, and future success. We support our employees and foster an environment where new ideas and perspectives are celebrated and encouraged. When our employees thrive, FTC Solar thrives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We have embarked on a path to build a leading company in the solar industry. As a Sr. Analyst for Pricing you will lead our value-based pricing analytics and support sales with the information needed to optimize the value pricing. You will develop the tools needed to track and predict market pricing, and be responsible for setting the pricing for project bids. You must be flexible and able to work in a fast growth environment, meet deadlines and deliverables, while being a self-starter who is engaged and actively participating in all facets of the business.
- Organizes external data on competitors as single source of truth and systematically collects competitive insights from sales team
- Understands value proposition of competitors and FTC and can quantify impact for specific projects
- Designs and builds tools based on advanced analytics to support the value identification and bid generation
- Designs, updates and executes the pricing process for FTC, jointly with the Sr Mgr. Pricing and the VP Marketing and Strategy
- Supports sales with analyses and price points for competitive bids
- Builds and tracks key KPIs vs competitor
- Creates fact base on other racking solution suppliers
- Holds degree in statistics, computer science, engineering or related subjects
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst, leading analytics in marketing, pricing or similar roles
- Advanced skills in excel, databases and a programming language (Python, R or similar)
- Resourceful in finding sources of value and modelling financial implications
- Excellent problem-solver, judging data and building models
FTC Solar offers competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) with a company match and much more