Location: Austin, TX or Remote
Reports to: Senior Logistics Operations Manager
About FTC Solar Inc
FTC Solar is a fast growing, global provider of solar tracker systems, technology, software, and engineering services. We are as passionate about renewable energy as we are about our culture and values. We want to attract likeminded individuals who live and breathe Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Excellence. We’re humble enough to know that we don’t know everything, so we love bold ideas that disrupt the status quo. Basically, we don’t want you to just fall in line!
FTC Solar is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. For us, this is not just a set of words or metrics. It drives our culture, creativity, and future success. We support our employees and foster an environment where new ideas and perspectives are celebrated and encouraged. When our employees thrive, FTC Solar thrives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
You will work with internal and external customers to ensure accurate and reliable inventory management. Inventory management is focused across several areas such as supplier audits, port activities, warehousing activities, and customer delivery. In addition, process improvement activities related around inventory management will be a critical component.
- Audit each transition point of the supply chain to ensure SOPs are being adhered to and provide documentation of adherence to. Transition points can include origin/destination ports, supplier warehouses, 3PL warehouses, and project sites.
- Travel to various project sites and work with all stakeholders to ensure all material and documentation are accurate.
- Audit inventory levels at 3PL warehouses to ensure that 3PL inventory matches the FTC inventory.
- Participate in cross functional team events to drive/develop process improvements across all facets of inventory management within the supply chain.
- Ability to audit processes and hold stakeholders accountable to processes
- Ability to travel extensively to all supply chain transition points
- Strong familiarity of BOLs, PODs, DRs, and Packing Lists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and possessing a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, time management and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
FTC Solar offers competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) with a company match and much more